1. To make relaxed looking curls, when your hair is washed curve vast sections of hair round your finger and locate into about 5 curls above the head. Once your hair is bone dry, shake the hair out for softer looking curls, move your fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
2. When you experience curly hair make sure you do not brush it very much as brushing can cause your hair go frizzy. A more florid substitute is to comb your hair in the shower with conditioner all over it. Always use a wide toothed comb.
3. A easy technique for drying the hair is Turban drying. This way withdraws the moisture from the hair without distressing the curl. As the hair is moist place an emollient conditioner through your hair and scrunch up the ringlet.
4. Curly hair has a totally other genetic system to straighter hair. Natural oils can travel much more easily down the shaft of straight hair than it tend to curly hair which means that curly hair being given to be drier. It is a good idea to shampoo the hair often less and always use great quality conditioning treatments particularly at the ends of the hair.
6. Placing a couple of drops of chamomile oil into your hair conditioner would help to calm the frizziness in your hair.
Back to hairstyles for curly hair photo gallery.