Articles about shampoo Hair
Beautiful blonde locks from highlights to platinum blonde hair requires maintenance to keep that brassiness away. Meet your new best friends; toners, silver shampoos and many different hydrating and protein based treatments to add the moisture that the bleach rips away. Following is a compilation of products that are tested and proven to work for your blonde hair to keep it an ash tone as opposed to that dreaded brassiness.
- Goldwell 10P toner or Goldwell 10V toner, which one you chose depends on which shade of blonde you prefer. It is quite a good product to keep your hair from going brassy and lasts up to 3 weeks. Your hair must be bleached quite pale to notice the effects of this product. Mixing the Goldwell 10P and the 10V together can also give beautiful results
- Iceflower toning mousse by Schwarzkopf for a platinum blonde produces quite good toning effect and cuts out brassiness
- Ultra White Minx water rinse by Roux
- Napro Live Silver Toner has a very pretty color and lasts about 8 washes. It is a good cheap toner that you can get in most drug stores or supermarkets
- Fudge Paintbox’s ‘Lighter Shade Of Pale’
Shampoo and Conditioner
- Matrix shampoo- So Silver
- Matrix Earthy Tones conditioning tube- Violet
- KMS blonde shampoo
- Wella Bonacure Silver Reflex
- Alfaparf silver shampoo is very good. A trick with these shampoos is to leave it on for about 20 mins and it will act like a toner.
- De Lorenzo Silver Color Care Shampoo can be used once a week to maintain your perfect blond color
- Paul Mitchell Strength Range is good for bleach damaged hair to restore its strength
- Redken All Soft
- Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
- L’Oreal Techni.art Liss Control is great for fine hair
- Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Treatment
- L’oreal Intense Repair
- Redken All Soft Soft Ends
- De Lorenzo Instant Restructant Leave In Hair Treatment
- Redken Anti-Snap
- PPS Double Fixx for Blondes (will moisturize and cut the brassiness out of hair)
- L’Oreal Absolut Repair mask
- Kerastase Masquintense
- Matrix Moisturising Mask
My New Hair
I scour for images on hairstyles so that each post will be about a specific trend or style so that you don’t have to spend time searching high and low for the perfect haircut or color to take to the stylist.
I don’t claim any ownership or copyright of any of these images, nor are these hairstyles of my vision or construct. I simply put together galleries of the hairstyle that I like.