Articles about hair product Hair
Tools you need
- 1800 watt hair dryer that has, at a minimum, two speed/heat settings and a cool button
- a round bristle brush
- your hair product of choice
- sectioning clips – a must to section off your hair, so you can work in parts without having other locks get in the way
- Apply product sparingly from the roots to the tip. The idea is to be able to manipulate your hair easily, but make sure it is not stiff.
- Start with the underneath sections and work from the back to the front.
- Place the brush on to the roots, lift up and blast down the hairshaft from root to tip until that section is dry.
- Finish each section with a blast of cool air.
The Golden Rule
- When using product, less is more. You don’t want your hair looking like it needs a wash. This way, the product will last longer, too!
If you take the time to practice this technique, soon your locks will be looking sleek and smooth – just like you just walked out of a salon.